St Petersburg Elopement Details
Now this is the place for round the clock sunshine! Sitting right between the Gulf of Mexico and Tampa Bay, St. Petersburg personifies the heart of the state.
Currently, we offer several elopement locations to fit every need. Since this area is richly filled you can choose from a rooftop destination to a classic beach wedding. St. Petersburg can really spark romance and ensure your wedding is a dream come true. Sunshine 24/7 here, the city even keeps a tally!
St Petersburg Elopement Packages
- Includes personal elopement planner, 60 minutes of photography, permits & fees, modern officiant, and more!
- Includes everything in the epic plan plus cake cutting, champagne, mini picnic reception, and more!
DestinationSt Petersburg, Florida
Elopement VenuesIsla del Sol, North Straub Park, Pass-a-Grille ( St Pete Beach), Red Mesa Rooftop, St Pete Shuffle, St Pete Women's Club, Sunken Gardens, The Vinoy
Seasons AvailableSpring, Summer, Fall, Winter
Included60min photographyassistance with ceremony timeline/transportationlocation permits/feesmarriage license instructionsmodern wedding officiantpersonal elopement plannerpersonal vowsreligious or nonreligious ceremonyvendor referrals (hair makeup transportation)witness if necessary
Not Included90min photographyalcoholbouquet and matching boutonnierehair and makeuplocation permits/fees for up to 10 peopletransportation
Extraday-of coordinatorextra photographyvideography
1. HOW CAN I ELOPE IN ST PETERSBURG?To get married in Clearwater, visiting couples should go together to the nearest clerk of the circuit court office to obtain a marriage license. Florida marriage licenses are good for 60 days. Florida residents must wait three days to get a license. However residents who can provide documentation showing they completed a state-approved marriage preparation course within the year won’t have to wait three days. A marriage license does not mean you are married, and it is not proof of marriage. Rather, it's documentation that shows you are allowed to get married. You still have to do the marriage ceremony/say your vows! But don’t forget to return the actual license to the clerk’s office where it was issued as your final step. They will give you certified copies of your marriage license for records.
2. HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO ELOPE IN ST PETERSBURG?We have options to fit every single budget! Our elopement packages can be tailored for any budget-conscious couple or those looking to splurge on additional decor and details. The standard fee is around $90, which can be reduced to around $60 for Florida residents who have completed a premarital preparation course. There are potential permitting fees if you’re planning to elope at a park or certain outdoor venues. We will be able to provide more info and take care of any required permitting fees in advance of your elopement date.
3. WHERE CAN YOU ELOPE IN ST PETERSBURG?St. Petersburg is a one-of-a-kind destination! From art galleries and historic properties to the beaches and golf resorts, there’s something for everyone to love. Some of our favorite locations to consider in St. Petersburg are Pass-A-Grille, Isla Del Sol, The Vinoy, Sunken Gardens and more. We’ve even had a couple get married inside a plant nursery turned wedding venue, and it made for some magical photos! There may be permitting fees associated with outdoor locations and venues in St. Petersburg, but we can assist with taking care of those fees when planning.
4. DO YOU NEED A PERMIT TO GET MARRIED ON ST PETE BEACH?Yes! You will need a permit to get married on St. Pete Beach. But don’t stress! We will help you with all permitting and fees required for your desired location. To preview the permit application, click here.
5. DO YOU NEED A WITNESS TO GET MARRIED IN ST PETERSBURG?Although the marriage certificate has two spaces for witnesses to sign, they are not required by Florida law. The officiant’s signature on the certificate is required.
6. HOW MUCH DOES A COURTHOUSE WEDDING COST IN ST PETERSBURG?A civil ceremony at the Pinellas County Courthouse will cost $30 in addition to the fees associated with obtaining your marriage license.
7. HOW MUCH DOES A WEDDING AT THE DON CESAR COST IN ST PETERSBURG?Looking to elope at The Don Cesar in St. Petersburg? It’s a stunning location! Elopement packages start at $2,000 and will include a ceremony at the Don Cesar beach swing, a champagne toast, photographer, officiant, bouquet and an additional half hour after the ceremony for photographs. Couples looking to book a wedding at the Don Cesar must reserve a two-night stay at the hotel.
St Petersburg, Florida