Latourell Falls Elopement Details
Latourell Falls is home to an amazing scenic masterpiece. One of the largest waterfalls and closest to the Columbia River Gorge. It’s a great area for the very novice hikers. Many couples have even worn heels to this location, although we always recommend bringing a pair of shoes. After your ceremony you can explore the area with your photographer or even hike the 2. 5 mile loop to get some extremely epic wedding photos! Even if you do not want to hike you can still get an amazing backdrop at the falls that are just located a few minutes from the parking lot!
The falls are famously named after Joseph Latourell, who was a 19th century settler. Latourell became head of the Rooster Rock Post Office in 1887. The Waterfall itself is 224 feet tall with a large single plunge just flowing over the edge. The hiking path is very mild and should be accessible for any guest. The trail itself is of course more of a trip, but many couples go off on their own with their photographer to get those great shots. Nestled very close to the big city of Portland, makes this location a prime pick for any adventure seeker. Get married mid morning at the Falls and enjoy a night out in the city of Portland. Portland is home to many different style of restaurant or hotels great for dinners or receptions.
Latourell Falls Elopement Packages
Just Us Two
- Includes personal elopement planner, 60 minutes of photography, permits & fees, modern officiant, and more!
- Includes everything in the Just Us Two plan, additional 30 minutes of professional photos, up to 10 guests, bridal bouquet and more!
LocationLatourell Falls in Portland, Oregon
AddressLatourell Falls, Oregon 97019
Seasons AvailableSpring, Summer, Fall, Winter
Included60min photographyassistance with ceremony timeline/transportationlocation permits/feesmarriage license instructionsmodern wedding officiantpersonal vowsreligious or nonreligious ceremonyvendor referrals (hair makeup transportation)witness if necessary
Not Included90min photographyalcoholbouquet and matching boutonnierehair and makeuplocation permits/fees for up to 10 peoplepersonal elopement plannertransportation
- 10 guests max
- You have the option to hike the whole loop after the ceremony
- The waterfall itself is located a few minutes from the parking lot
- The parking area does have bathrooms
- Oregon can be cold and sometimes wet, but we still have had great ceremonies all year long.
- We recommend avoiding the overly cold months, November-January. It does not mean we can not have a ceremony then, but it will be quite cold and you should be aware!
- We want to preserve the beautiful land so that means:
- No loose flower petals
- No chairs
- We can only offer two packages at this location
- Extended photography sessions are available for an extra fee, as well as videography services for $850/hr including a ceremony edit
- The Just Us Two package does not allow modifications
- A wedding coordinator can be added to the Epic package for an additional $1,000